We are looking for an AWS Developer who can make our web app more scalable. Our deployment model needs someone who can set up and maintain the cloud infrastructure of web apps. Also, we would expect you to understand the core services of AWS and implement effective practices regarding security and scalability.
1. Candidates with 1-2 years of working experience as an AWS Developer.
2. Must have experience in Java, Python, SQL, and Bash.
3. Strong experience in designing, implementing, and managing Data Lake platforms in critical environments.
4. Must be able to spark code in java/scala/python.
5. Experience of multithreading, java concurrency, and distributed system design and architecture is a major plus.
6. Strong experience with building or managing cloud-native applications.
1. Responsible for defining service capacity planning procedures.
2. Enumerate and document effective practices and policies regarding application deployment and maintenance of infrastructure.
3. Shift the zero-downtime infrastructure to a highly scalable one.
4. Responsible for implementing the CI/CD pipeline of applications using CI/CD stack of AWS.
5. Responsible for writing infrastructure as code with the help of Cloud formation.
6. Organize the monitoring stack.